Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lonely Quotes

Friends will keep you sane, Love could fill your heart, A lover can warm your bed, But lonely is the soul without a mate.

I'm standing on the moon, with nothing left to do, with a lonely view of heaven, but I'd rather be with you

In the name of the best within you, do not sacrifice this world to those who are its worst. In the name of the values that keep you alive, do not let your vision of man be distorted by the ugly, the cowardly, the mindless in those who have never achieved his title. Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desired can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it's yours.

I think God leaves me alone to let me find my own strength because no one else can give it to me. Sometimes it is very lonely. But I know the lonely times teach me the most. I must let go in order to let anything in. No one can love me, for me.

What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you.

The voice of life in me cannot reach the ear of life in you; but let us talk that we may not feel lonely.

There were times when he could not read the face he had studied so long, and when this lonely girl was a greater mystery to him than any women of the world..

Honesty is such a lonely word. Everyone is so untrue. Honest is hardly ever heard. And mostly what I need from you.

The greatest pain that comes from love, Is loving someone you can never have

No comments:

Post a Comment