Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fool Quotes

A mother takes twenty years to make a man of her boy, and another woman makes a fool of him in twenty minutes.

While intelligent people can often simplify the complex, a fool is more likely to complicate the simple.

The fool is always beginning to live.

The haste of a fool is the slowest thing in the world.

That's the penalty we have to pay for our acts of foolishness -- someone else always suffers for them.

Only a fool tests the depth of the water with both feet.

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

A wise man changes his mind, a fool never

The fool speaks, the wise man listens

Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists of not exceeding that limit

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself a fool.

Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself.

To write something, you have to risk making a fool of yourself

You can educate a fool, but you cannot make him think

Learning makes the wise wiser and the fool more foolish.

2 comments:

  1. I love him so little like my ......his penis fills me so good I cum so much he gets n me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him so little like my ......his penis fills me so good I cum so much he gets n me

    ReplyDelete